Join Us… Become a Member
WHAT DOES The Advocacy Network on Disabilities OFFER?
- Joining in advocacy efforts with a group of committed colleagues;
- An avenue to demonstrate your commitment to individuals with disabilities;
- Updates on local, state, and national legislation, funding, and policies;
- Listing in the database The Advocacy Network on Disabilities uses to identify referrals for those seeking assistance;
- Experienced Family Support Coordinators to help your staff and customers identify needed community resources;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- Occasions to learn from and network with colleagues; and
- Executive staff to help with agency and inter-agency matters.
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS AND BENEFITS
An organization, the primary purpose is the provision of services to individuals with disabilities. Download application form & Fee Schedule (PDF).
For individuals with an expressed interest in the welfare of individuals with disabilities, or a service provider who practices alone. Download application form (PDF).
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT The Advocacy Network on Disabilities?
“An excellent resource for families.”
-Isabel Garcia, Executive Director, Parent to Parent of Miami
“Knowing what is happening in Tallahassee lets us be proactive about legislation affecting our customers.”
-Diana Moore, Executive Director, Monroe ARC