Join Us… Become a Member
WHAT DOES The Advocacy Network on Disabilities OFFER?
- Joining in advocacy efforts with a group of committed colleagues;
- An avenue to demonstrate your commitment to individuals with disabilities;
- Updates on local, state, and national legislation, funding, and policies;
- Listing in the database The Advocacy Network on Disabilities uses to identify referrals for those seeking assistance;
- Experienced Family Support Coordinators to help your staff and customers identify needed community resources;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- Occasions to learn from and network with colleagues; and
- Executive staff to help with agency and inter-agency matters.
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS AND BENEFITS
An organization, the primary purpose is the provision of services to individuals with disabilities. Download application form and fee schedule (PDF).
For individuals with an expressed interest in the welfare of individuals with disabilities, or a service provider who practices alone. Download application form (PDF).
An organization with an interest in the welfare of individuals with disabilities, but the primary purpose of which is other than the provision of services to them. Download application form (PDF).
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT The Advocacy Network on Disabilities?
“An excellent resource for families.”
-Isabel Garcia, Executive Director, Parent to Parent of Miami
“Knowing what is happening in Tallahassee lets us be proactive about legislation affecting our customers.”
-Diana Moore, Executive Director, Monroe ARC